- About us
- Funding opportunities
- Awards for research excellence
- Career Enhancement Fellowships for Academic Women
- Conference Travel Grants
- DVC (Research and Innovation) Initiative to support external ARC/NHMRC Fellowship applicants
- Early Career Researcher Grants
- Equity Research Fellowships
- Linkage Pilot Research Grants
- New Staff Grants
- Near Miss Grants
- Research Strategy Group (RSG)
- 2014 and 2015 International Research Visiting Fellowship Scheme
- ARC Grants
- NHMRC Grants
- Australian Competitive Grants Register (ACGR)
- Cooperative Research Centres (CRC)
- Forms and codes
- Email Lists
- Contact us
Equity Research Fellowships
The Equity Research Fellowship Scheme was introduced in 2004, to address the under-representation of women and indigenous academics at the University.
The fellowships offer staff the time and resources to progress their research or Research Higher Degree (research masters or doctoral degree). Applicants for Equity Research Fellowships are assessed relative to the opportunities and barriers to research they have experienced.
Details of a revolutionary 'artificial pancreas' being jointly developed by...
By Kathleen McPhillips, School of Humanities and Social Science, University...
A new therapy developed by Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI) and UK-...
In an Australian-first, University of Newcastle nanotechnology researcher P...
Professor Phil Hansbro's research on the devastating lung disease emphysema...
Semester 2, 2014The Sociology and Anthropology Seminar Series, hosted by th...
You are invited to a free public lecture by Professor Peter Hempenstall:&nb...
You are invited to a free public lecture: Religion and Civil Society: ...
The Australian Linguistic Society is the national organization for linguist...