- About us
- Funding opportunities
- Awards for research excellence
- Career Enhancement Fellowships for Academic Women
- Conference Travel Grants
- DVC (Research and Innovation) Initiative to support external ARC/NHMRC Fellowship applicants
- Early Career Researcher Grants
- Equity Research Fellowships
- Linkage Pilot Research Grants
- New Staff Grants
- Near Miss Grants
- Research Strategy Group (RSG)
- 2014 and 2015 International Research Visiting Fellowship Scheme
- ARC Grants
- NHMRC Grants
- Australian Competitive Grants Register (ACGR)
- Cooperative Research Centres (CRC)
- Forms and codes
- Email Lists
- Contact us
Equity Research Fellowships
The Equity Research Fellowship Scheme was introduced in 2004, to address the under-representation of women and indigenous academics at the University.
The fellowships offer staff the time and resources to progress their research or Research Higher Degree (research masters or doctoral degree). Applicants for Equity Research Fellowships are assessed relative to the opportunities and barriers to research they have experienced.
The University of Newcastle (UON) has formally lodged the State Significant...
A UON project will explore how industrial tribunals in the Hunter region ar...
University of Newcastle researchers are leaders of a trials group that has ...
The atmosphere in Newcastle is buzzing ahead of this weekend's Hunter Valle...
A research team from Construction Management, led by Dr Jason von Meding,...
Semester 2, 2014The Sociology and Anthropology Seminar Series, hosted by th...
The Wollotuka Institute and the School of Creative Arts at the University o...
Sponsored by the Australian Archaeological Institute at Athens and The Univ...
The Collaborative Environments for Creative Arts Research (CeCAR) is...
The University of Newcastle is proud to present its new professors through ...