Career Enhancement Fellowships for Academic Women
The Career Enhancement Fellowships for Academic Women supports senior women by
- enhancing their profile and reputation,
- increasing their likelihood of promotion to Level D or E and
- helping to remove barriers that they may face when wishing to move into leadership positions.
Career Enhancement Fellowships are funded by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic and Global Relations) and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research).
The fellowships provide up to $50,000 to an academics' faculty to cover negotiated duties for a 12 month period plus $8,000 to cover costs for the academic to travel to conferences or to support networking opportunities.
Career Enhancements Fellowships for Academic Women are anticipated to open in August 2013.
How to Apply
- An EOI form must be lodged by Electronic Submission (the form and any supporting documentation
should be signed and scanned as a single PDF file before submission).
If this is not possible, one signed, original copy, should be sent to the Grants Team at Research Services located at The Chancellery, by the closing date.
Please note: Prior to submission, to the Grants Team the EOI form must be signed by your Head of School and your PVC.
- Guidelines Document (PDF 90 KB)
- Expression of Interest (EOI) Form (DOC 147 KB)
- Application Form (DOC 230 KB)
For further information regarding these fellowships, please contact Rebecca Palmer via email or phone (02) 498 54904.