Office of Graduate Studies (OGS)
The Office of Graduate Studies is part of the Research and Innovation Division and provides centralised services for the administration of research higher degrees (RHD). We are responsible for the overall administration of RHD candidature and scholarships including:
- Recruitment, domestic admission, enrolment and re-enrolment;
- Scholarship applications, conditions, stipend, allowances and variations;
- Rules and regulations for RHDs;
- Candidature including confirmation and progress reports;
- Submission and examination of thesis;
- Research Training Sub-Committee;
- Seminar series for RHD candidates;
- RHD Supervisor training for staff.
Australian Prospective Student Enquiries
International Prospective Student Enquiries
Office of Graduate Studies
Admissions & enrolments
The Office of Graduate Studies
Office of Graduate Studies location
The Office of Graduate Studies is located on the ground floor of the eastern wing of the Chancellery, located at Grid Reference G7 on the University Callaghan Campus Map.
International Office Location
The International Office is located at the north-western end of the Hunter Building, opposite Bar on the Hill.
Current RHD students
Thesis Examination & Professional Doctorates
Dean of Graduate Studies