Forms, guidelines and policies
No exact matches found. Please search the rest of our site for more results.
Candidature Variation Forms
To request a variation to your candidature please PRINT and COMPLETE the My Details and Signatures & Approvals pages, PLUS the relevant variation form from the list. Most variations must be received at The Office of Graduate Studies by the census dates of 31 March (for semester 1) and 31 August (for semester 2) in order for them to take effect that semester. Once a variation form has been received and processed by the Office of Graduate Studies, we will notify you and your supervisors via email. In the instances of a leave of absence, or transfer of program, a letter will also be posted. Please ensure your contact details are correct in myHub.
- My Details, Signature & Approvals PLUS (DOC, 99.5KB)
- Leave of Absence (DOC, 78KB)
- Transfer of Program (DOC, 86.5KB)
- Change of Supervisors (DOC, 76.5KB)
- Change of Load (DOC, 76.5KB)
- Australian Examiners' Honorarium Payment Form (DOC, 119KB)
- Thesis Examination Guidelines (PDF, 252.22KB)
- Intention to Submit Thesis (DOC, 157KB)
- Application for Embargo (DOC, 116KB)
- Corrections Approval (DOC, 37KB)
- Appointment of Examiners Form
- Guidelines for resourcing RHD candidates (PDF, 23.22KB)
- Use of corporate stationery for research higher degree students
- Thesis examination guidelines (PDF, 225.22KB)
- Enrolment terms and conditions(PDF, 115.83Kb)
- Code of practice for Research Higher Degree candidature
- Rules governing Research Higher Degrees
- Australian code for the responsible conduct of research
- Master by Research schedule
A range of other student policies exist that also relate to research higher degree students. For more information see the policy library.