Sustaining urban and regional communities and environments
We live in uncertain times when communities are confronting an environmental future shaped by anthropogenic climate change, and when economic foundations are being shaken. CURS researchers are working on projects to better understand this current context and to shape future pathways.
- Cultures of environmental management and regulation
- Rural climate change adaptation
- Enabling inter-agency data sharing to support the spatial analysis of social vulnerability in a transforming region
- Grassroots economic activism through food-based community enterprises
- Economic diversity and ethical economies
- Geographies of belonging