Become a Member
The Priority Research Centre for Translational Neuroscience and Mental Health welcomes new members.
- An individual is able to join the CTNMH through an application to the PRC Executive provided the following criteria are met:
- demonstrated interest in translational neuroscience and mental health research through research activity and/or practice
- willingness to comply with the principles and policies governing the conduct of research at the University of Newcastle
- willingness to have their research outputs attributed to the CTNMH
PRC funding/access to resources
CTNMH funding is disbursed via a predetermined yearly budget, decided by the Centre Management Committee and Executive, as well as a small amount of discretionary funding for dissemination based on merit and need.
The ability of a PRC member to receive PRC funds, or to access PRC resources requires:
- the research to be aligned with one or more of the Centre's five programs, or alternatively involvement via the Centre's research and technology platforms
- support the PRC objectives of enhancing peer reviewed publications, PhD completions, establishment of research fellowships, and/or successful competitive grants
- evaluation of the research by the Centre Management Committee
- Align with the HMRI Brain and Mental Health Program
The ability of a member to receive PRC funds, or to access PRC resources is not defined or constrained by the organisational unit, professional discipline or field of research to which they belong.
How to apply for membership
If you are interested in applying for membership, please contact Annalese Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information