For detailed publication information for our researchers, please view their research profiles via the people page.
- Belanger, L.J., Plotnikoff, R. , Clark, A. & Courneya, K.S. (2011) Physical activity and health-related quality of life in young adult cancer survivors: A Canadian provincial survey. Journal of Cancer Survivorship, 5, 44-53, (doi: 10.1007/s11764-010-0146-6).
- Berry, T., Spence, J., Plotnikoff, R. & Bauman, A. (2011) Physical activity information seeking and advertising recall. Health Communication, 26, 246-254, (doi: 10.1080/10410236.2010.549810), (First published on: 23 February 2011 (iFirst)).
- Cliff, D.P., Okely, A.D., Morgan, P.J. , Steele, J.R., Jones, R.A., Colyvas, K. & Baur, L.A. (2011) Movement skills and physical activity in obese children: randomised controlled trial. Medicine & Science in Sports and Exercise, 43(1), 90-100.
- Collins, C.E., Morgan, P.J. , Warren, J.M., Lubans, D.R. & Callister, R. (2011) Men participating in a weight loss intervention are able to implement key dietary messages, but not those relating to vegetables or alcohol: The SHED-IT study. Public Health Nutrition, 14(1), 168-175.
- Collins, C.E., Okely, A.D., Morgan, P.J., Jones, R.A., Burrows, T.L., Cliff, D.P., Colyvas, K., Warren, J.M., Steele, J.R. & Baur, L.A. (2011) Long-term outcomes of the HIKCUPS multi-site randomized trial: Efficacy of a parent-centred dietary-modification program, child-centred physical activity program or both in overweight children. Pediatrics, 127(4), 619-627.
- Faulkner, G., McCloy, C., Plotnikoff, R. & Tremblay, M. (2011) Relaunching a national social marketing campaign: Expectations and challenges for the 'new' ParticipACTION. Health Promotion Practice, 12(4), 569-576, (doi: 10.1177/1524839909349180).
- Hall, L., Collins, C.E., Morgan, P.J., Burrows, T.L., Lubans, D.R. & Callister, R. (2011) Children's intake of fruit and selected energy-dense nutrient-poor foods is associated with fathers' intake. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 111, 1039-1044.
- Imayama, I., Plotnikoff, R., Courneya, K,S. & Johnson, S. (2011) Determinants of quality of life in type 2 diabetes population: The inclusion of personality. Quality of Life Research, 20, 551-558, (doi:10.1007/s11136-010-9772-8).
- Lubans, D.R., Morgan, P., J., Callister, R., Plotnikoff, R.C., Eather, N., Riley, N. & Smith, C. J. (2011) Test-Retest reliability of a battery of field-based health-related
fitness measures for adolescents. Journal of Sports Sciences, 29(7), 685-693, (DOI: 10.1080/02640414.2010.551215), (IF = 1.619, ERA = B).
- Lubans, D.R., Morgan, P.J., Aguiar, E. & Callister, R. (2011) Randomised controlled trial of the Physical Activity Leaders (PALs) program for adolescent boys from disadvantaged secondary schools. Preventive Medicine, 52, 239-246.
- Morgan, P.J. & Callister, R. (2011) Effects of a pre-season intervention on anthropometric characteristics of semi-professional rugby league players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25(2), 432-440.
- Morgan, P.J., Collins, C., Plotnikoff, R.C., Cook, A.T., Berthon, B., Mitchell, S. & Callister, R. (2011) Efficacy of a workplace-based weight loss program for overweight male shift workers: the Workplace POWER (Preventing Obesity Without Eating Like A Rabbit) randomized controlled trial. Preventive Medicine, 52, 317-325.
- Morgan, P.J., Lubans, D.R., Callister, R., Okely, A.D., Burrows, T., Fletcher, R. & Collins, C.E. (2011) The 'Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids' randomized controlled trial: efficacy of a healthy lifestyle program for overweight fathers and their children. International Journal of Obesity, 35, 436-447.
- Morgan, P.J., Lubans, D.R., Collins, C.E., Warren, J.M. & Callister, R. (2011) 12-month outcomes and process evaluation of the SHED-IT RCT: an internet-based weight loss program targeting men. Obesity, 19, 142-151.
- Plotnikoff, R.C. & Karunmuni, N. (2011) Steps Towards Permanently Increasing Physical Activity in the Population. Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 24(2), 162-167, (doi:10.1097/YCO.0b013e3283438107).
- Plotnikoff, R.C., Johnson, S. T., Loucaides, C. A., Bauman, A. E., Karunamuni, N. D. & Pickering, M. A. (2011) Population-based Estimates of Physical Activity for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: A cautionary tale of potential confounding by weight status. Journal of Obesity, 5 pages, (10.1155/2011/561432).
- Plotnikoff, R.C., Lippke, S., Johnson, S., Hugo, K., Rodgers, W. & Spence, J. (2011) Awareness of Canada's Physical Activity Guide to Healthy Living in a large community sample. American Journal of Health Promotion, 25(5), 294-297, (doi: 10.4278/ajhp.090211-ARB-60).
- Plotnikoff, R.C., Trinh, L., Courneya, K.S., Karunamuni, N. & Sigal, R.J. (2011) Predicators of physical activity in adults with type 2 diabetes. American Journal of Health Behavior, 35(3), 359-370.
- Taylor, L.M., Spence, J.C., Raine, K., Plotnikoff, R.C., Sharma, A.M. & Vallance, J. (2011) Self-Reported Physical Activity Preferences Among Individuals with Prediabetes. The Physician and Sports medicine, 39(2), 41-49.
- Trinh, L., Plotnikoff, R.C., Rhodes, R.E., North, S. & Courneya, K.S. (2011) Associations between physical activity and quality of life in a population-based sample of kidney cancer survivors. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, 20(5), 859-868, (doi: 10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-10-1319),
(Published OnlineFirst April 5, 2011).