Dr Matt Helinski
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
- Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2007) Numerical modelling of cemented mine backfill deposition, ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 133, Issue 10, 1308-1319. (PDF 381KB)
- Helinski M, Fourie AB, Fahey M, Ismail M (2007). The self desiccation process in cemented mine backfill. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. Vol. 44, No. 10, 1148-1156. (PDF 374KB)
- Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2007) An effective stress approach to modelling mine backfilling, CIM technical paper, Issue No. 5, August, Vol.2. (PDF 1023KB)
- Fourie AB, Helinski M, Fahey M (2007) Using effective stress theory to characterise the behaviour of backfill. CIM technical paper, Issue No.5, August, Vol. 2 (PDF 920KB)
- Fahey M, Helinski M, Fourie AB (2009) Some aspects of the mechanics of arching in backfilled stopes, Submitted to Canadian Geotechnical Journal on 20/01/09.
- Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2009) Coupled 2-D FE modelling of mine backfilling with cemented tailings, Submitted to Canadian Geotechnical Journal on 10/02/09
- Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2009) Influence of effective stress during curing on the strength of cemented mine backfill, Submitted to Geotechnique 03/03/09
- Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2009) Behaviour of cemented paste backfill in two mine stopes – measurements and modelling, Submitted to ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental engineering on 11/03/09
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.