Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships
20 June 2014
Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships are awarded to students from Australia for graduate study at Harvard University and include tuition and health insurance fees plus a stipend of at least $26,000 to cover living expenses for a ten-month academic year.
- Knox Fellowships are open to men and women who:
- are citizens of Australia at the time of application and who are normally residing in Australia; AND
- have completed or will complete a first or higher degree at an Australian university; AND
- are studying for a first or higher degree and will graduate in the academic year 2014-2015; OR have completed a first or higher degree and graduated no earlier than 2010.
- No application will be considered from any student already in the United States.
- Knox Fellowships are not awarded for undergraduate study or postdoctoral research.
- Each Knox Fellowship applicant must also submit an Application for Admission directly to the Harvard graduate or professional school of his/her choice. Knox Fellowships are awarded only to those candidates that gain admission to Harvard as full-time degree-program students or – as permitted by certain Harvard schools – as non-degree Special Students or Visiting Fellows.
- Knox Fellowship applicants seeking admission to Harvard Law School should have completed their resident university education and hold a basic degree in Law before applying for an advanced degree program such as the Master of Laws (LLM).
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong personal characteristics of the candidate
- Evidence of future leadership
potential in their chosen field
Applications close mid-December 2014
If you are interested in applying, please contact Sally Gordon.
Contact: Sally Gordon
Contact Phone: 4921 6930
Contact Email: Sally.Gordon@newcastle.edu.au