2014 Alumni Awards Nominations
07 April 2014
Recognising UON's outstanding alumni. Nominate by 23 May 2014.
The University of Newcastle's annual Alumni Awards celebrate alumni who demonstrate innovation, creativity and exceptional leadership through their local, national and international achievements.
Awards showcase the achievements of alumni across the following categories:
- Alumni Medal recognises an outstanding record of professional excellence in leadership, knowledge and professional practice
- Newton-John Award recognises innovation or creativity in any field that has improved cultural life
- Exceptional Community Service recognises the work of an outstanding alumni member who has made significant contributions to the relationship between the University of Newcastle and its community.
- Regional, National and International Leadership Awards recognise an outstanding graduate who has made significant contributions as a leader in business, commerce, industry or public service
- Indigenous Alumni Award recognises the contributions, outstanding talent and achievements of an Indigenous graduate in their chosen field.
- Young Alumni Award recognises outstanding achievements and contributions by a graduate aged 35 years or younger at the time of nomination.
Nominations close Friday 23 May 2014.
Contact: Lauren McDonald
Contact Phone: +61 2 4985 4274
Contact Email: email@example.com