Characteristics of challenger brands
- Apple / Virgin / Hertz / Swatch / Body Shop etc
- Ambitions that outstrip their available resources: Always looking for ways to do more with less
- Are highly creative and nimble. Often challenge the establishment by coming up with innovative products and services - and ways to market them
- Have a clear sense of themselves and intensely and consistently project their point of view in everything they do
- Stand out from the competition by their intensity and confidence in themselves
- Staying at number one (eg: local marketplace) means thinking and behaving like number two.
A challenger mindset in everything we do