- MedEd09 - Provides a forum for debate on the future of medical education and training and promotes greater awareness amongst the key stakeholders of the potential linkages across the medical education, training and practice continuum.
- ANZAME - The annual conference of the Association of Health Professional Education.
- Ottowa Conference - provide a forum for medical and other healthcare professions educators to network and share ideas on all aspects of the assessment of competence in both clinical and non-clinical domains, throughout the continuum of education
- AMEE An international Association for Medical Education. The AMEE conference is the key meeting for all involved in medical and healthcare professions education including teachers, educationists, researchers, administrators and students.
- Asia Pacific Medical Education Conference (APMEC) - The theme for the 7th APMEC is Excellence in Medical Education, Quality in Healthcare - Trends, Issues, Priorities, Strategies (TIPS).
- PBL 2010 International Conference - Reflecting on the ways in which problem-based learning and active learning methodologies can improve higher and basic education, produce innovative and interdisciplinary knowledge, and foster the connection of people from different academic, socioeconomic and educational backgrounds