As part of iLEAD, you have the opportunity of taking part in countless events on campus or around the world and having them recognised as part of your professional development through the program.
Examples of iLEAD activities include:
- Meet & Greet International Students, through the language centre and International Office
- Volunteer with the Smith Family / Red Cross etc
- Sit on the Executive of a UoN Committee
- Participate in a domestic internship
- Go on an Overseas Short-Term Experience or Study Abroad for 6months
- Study French in France
- Help Feed elephants in Thailand
To find out more, see the 'Activities' folder on Blackboard.