Welcome to our valued education agents of the University of Newcastle.
Our aim is to provide you with as much relevant information as possible, to help you succeed in your role as our representative.
Roles and responsibilities of agents are detailed in the Agent Agreement and include:
- Proactively representing and promoting the education, training and services provided by the University
- Recruiting students in an ethical and professional manner that reflects positively on the University
- Providing accurate advice to students on our programs of study, admission criteria, fees and other matters concerning the University
- Facilitating student application, enrolment and visa processes
- Complying with all relevant policies and procedures introduced by the University, the National Code of Practice and the ESOS Act
We also undertake to support you wherever possible and look forward to working with you in promoting the University of Newcastle.