The University of Newcastle Language Centres offers Short Integrated Programs and Study Tours. The short programs are designed for individual students and groups that want to undertake focused study over short period while also benefiting from a meaningful cultural experience.
Short Integrated Programs are typically three-five week programs allowing individuals or groups of students to join our regular ELICOS classes.
Study Tours are designed for institutions or organisations wishing to send groups for a three-five week customised programs incorporating English, cultural and tourism activities and homestay accommodation.
Our Extensive Experience
We have delivered Study Abroad and Short programs for many institutions, including:
- Kyorin University, Japan
- Kumamoto University, Japan
- Yamaguchi University, Japan
- Doshisha University, Japan
- Nagoya University of Foreign Studies, Japan
- Shohoku College, Japan
- Toyo Eiwa University, Japan
- Ulsan College, South Korea
- Cheju Hale College, South Korea
- Dong-eui University, South Korea
- Eiwa Women's University, South Korea