How can I apply?
Enrolments in UoN Prep Bridging courses at the University of Newcastle open at 10am on Monday 16 June 2014.
How to Enrol in On-Campus UoN Prep courses
To enrol in UoN Prep Bridging courses offered at Callaghan, Ourimbah or Port Macquarie you will need your user name (c + student number) and password to access the University online systems.
- Go to the 'What's in the program' page.
- Click on the link that applies to your study option: Undergraduate or Foundation Studies.
- Click on the course you wish to study as listed in the table.
- On each course page it will have details of the title of the course, a preview of the content you will cover in the course. and the course timetable. Please review this timetable and once you have found a suitable time, click on the course date to register.
- The first time you register for a UoN Prep course you will need to click the "Log in as a current student" link on the Career Hub page. This will take you to the MyUoN login page. (Career Hub acts as a registration system for University events.) You will need to log in to UoN Prep using your user name which is c + your student number (e.g. c1234567) and password.
- Once you have logged in you will be able to view and register for the time and course you have chosen.
- You can view your UoN Prep bookings under the My Event Bookings tab on CareerHub.
- To register for another course, return to the 'What's in the program' page.
Please print a copy of your class time and location.
- UoN Prep Bridging courses start on the day and at the time published on the registration system and run over a number of consecutive days.
- You may enrol in a maximum of four UoN Prep Bridging courses. Be sure to avoid timetable clashes.
- If you are having issues with your username and password, please wait 24 hours after accepting the university computing terms and conditions and try again. After this time if you are still having problems, please contact the Foundation Studies office on (02) 4921 5558.
For more information on how to find class room locations visit Campus Maps.
How to Enrol in the Online UoN Prep Course – Academic Survival Skills Online
To register for PREP100 Academic Survival Skills Online you need to visit CourseSites and Self Enrol.
Do not use Internet Explorer to complete your enrolment or access the course - Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are preferred.
After you have self-enrolled you can log in to the course via the CourseSites link above.