Research Seminar Programs
The disciplines and research groups in the faculty arrange regular Research Seminars. Information about these is disseminated by each seminar coordinator via email mailing lists, with many additionally promoting them on their website.
The following disciplines currently promote their seminars or colloquium series via dedicated web pages:
- School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- Mathematics Seminar Program
- Physics Seminar Program
- Statistics Seminar Program
- School of Psychology
- Psychology Colloquium Series
If you would like to be added to any of our seminar mailing lists, please self-subscribe via the links below or in the above websites.
These lists are moderated so only seminar notices from authorised staff can be sent through them. Occasional notices about seminars seen as being of wider interest may be sent to all lists within the School or across the Faculty as appropriate.
- Applied Sciences seminar mailing list
- Biological Sciences seminar mailing list
- Chemistry seminar mailing list
- Communication seminar mailing list
- Design seminar mailing list
- Earth Sciences seminar mailing list