Information for Teachers
ExperimentFest is a great way for your students to gain 'hands-on' experience performing those experiments that are a little difficult to manage in a classroom environment.
ExperimentFest is organised by leading academics in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology at the University of Newcastle and sponsored by the Department of Education and Training, which means your students will gain invaluable knowledge from experts in their field and gain the confidence necessary in preparation for the HSC.
How to make the most of ExperimentFest
- Download the information provided
- Encourage your students to attend
- Return your Registration Form to Larry Milton - firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: ExptFest 13)
- Make contact with us as early as possible to increase your chances of getting your preferred options
- Try to be accurate with student numbers to maximise booking opportunities for all schools
For further information please contact:
Larry Milton: (02) 4946 9159 or 0404 460 470
David Rushton: (02) 4333 6965 or 0414 238 464
Matt Avery (organiser for Tuncurry Experiment Fest): email@example.com
Please note that participation in ExperimentFest is GST exempt, Under the Goods and Services Tax Ruling 2000/30 made by the Australian Taxation Office, the supply of an 'educational course' is GST free. For further information please see: http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?docid=GST/GSTR200030/NAT/ATO/00001