- Overview of research projects in machine learning and robotics
- Several postgraduate and undergraduate projects are associated with our Nao robot soccer competition team which participates in the standard platform league (SPL) of RoboCup. The projects address various aspects of robot vision, biped motor control, localisation, world modelling, behaviour, and human-robot interaction.
- New projects are possible for postgraduate, honours, and final year project students, in the areas of machine learning, image processing, control, and statistics. For details please contact the academics in the contact list. For information on scholarships please see the RHD pages.
- "NUbots: Enhancements to Vision Processing, and Debugging Software for Robocup Soccer", a past final year project. (Note: requires a University login to view)
- Overview of the robotic bear project and Hykim user manual.
- Collaborative projects with industry partners such as linkage projects can be discussed. Please contact Dr. Stephan Chalup for details.