International Student Open Forums
The Faculty of Business and Law is committed to enriching the academic, community and social experience of all of our international students. To assist us in doing this, the Faculty conducts open forums, on a regular basis, with our international students.
The open forums provide international students with the opportunity to discuss matters such as their progress and Faculty experience as an international student at the University of Newcastle.
Below is an overview of the issues raised at the open forums and the Faculty's response to these issues.
- Iran Student Open Forum 15 June 2010 (PDF, 30KB)
- Saudi Student Open Forum 7 October 2009 (PDF, 17KB)
- Thai Student Open Forum 15 September 2009 (PDF, 19KB)
- Malaysian Student Open Forum 3 September 2009 (PDF, 19KB)
- Iran Student Open Forum 30 June 2009 (PDF, 17KB)