What is a Research Proposal?
Your research proposal should define your chosen area of study, detail the aims of your proposed research project and provide an indication of your approach to the research in sufficient detail for us to assess your research application. As a minimum it should include:
- the proposed project area of research and the issue or question being addressed
- a preliminary review of relevant literature
- objectives of the research
- a possible methodology that is appropriate to the topic
- a draft completion timeline or plan for the project