Thinking of Applying?
Have you completed:
- a class 1 or class 2/1 undergraduate Honours degree with a research thesis OR
- a Master's degree with a research thesis OR
- a Doctoral degree with a research thesis OR
- a Bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 5.25 out of 7 in the final two years of the degree?
At this stage, we believe that you have met the requirements to proceed to the next step. We invite you to complete an application for admittance into our PhD program.
We also recommend all applicants supply the following documents in order speed up the assessment process.
- A full original transcript showing details of all previous tertiary studies. If documents are not in English, a copy of the original document in the original language and a certified translation in English must be supplied.
- An up-to-date CV.
- Abstracts of:
- master's thesis or
- honour's thesis or
- research publications.
- A statement explaining why you want to pursue a PhD.
- A list of the main academic papers which are relevant to the area of your research interest.
- A preliminary research proposal
You are not eligible for direct entry into our PhD program. You have three options for further study before you can apply for entry into our PhD program:
- Complete the Graduate Certificate of Business Research program
- Complete a one-year Honours program in Business or Commerce
- Complete a MPhil degree
Please note that, for all these alternate pathways, subsequent acceptance into the PhD program is not guaranteed and there may be other requirements. Please check with us before applying.