The Centre for Organisational and Institutional Studies and the Faculty of Business and Law are hosting a Symposium on the Multiple Facets of Governance.
Download the registration form (Doc, 52KB) Limited to 50 places
- Date: Monday 24 & Tuesday 25 August 2009
- Time: 8.30am (see full program)
- Venue: The Purdue Room (next to the Great Hall)
Callaghan Campus, University of Newcastle
- Satyajit Das - risk derivatives consultant and author of "Traders, guns and money: knowns and unknowns in the dazzling world of derivatives"
- Ross Jones - APRA, Australia's prudential regulator that is credited with steering our industry away from the global financial meltdown.
The cost for the Symposium is $50 for participants and $20 for students.
For enquiries, please email Kalathevi.Saravanamuthu@newcastle.edu.au