Executive and Corporate Programs
Connecting Organisations with the University through work-based Education
Welcome to Executive and Corporate Programs (ECP). We are a commercial unit of the University, providing high quality training, education and professional development programs, to meet the educational requirements of individuals and organisations.
Why study with Executive and Corporate Programs?
- Our courses are University based, draw on the latest research, are taught using relevant industry examples, and have a strong practical focus.
- Our facilitators are University professionals and external consultants who are specialists in their field. They are selected for their superior academic qualifications, corporate experience and excellent presentation skills.
- Programs are developed in partnership with clients and are designed around specifically required outcomes.
- Course and program offerings cover all business disciplines such as;
- Management and Strategy
- Teams, Leadership and Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Managing change in organisations
- Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
- Marketing and Public Relations.
- Courses can run from 1/2 day to 6 or more days, depending on requirements.
- Delivery is flexible, including; face to face, online, or in a combined format; and at a time and place to suit your organisation.
- Courses can be designed to offer accreditation as a pathway to postgraduate business studies (subject to University and AQF requirements)
- Our courses are a convenient way to develop staff. They provide quality learning opportunities, increase employee satisfaction and position your organisation as an employer of choice.
- Our clients come from a wide range of industries (aviation, energy, engineering, financial services, health care, government, manufacturing) and are located in the region, nationally and internationally.