Health Data Conference
Friday, 21 July 2017, 09:00 am — Friday, 21 July 2017, 04:30 pm
|Location||University of Sydney, Camperdown Campus|
The Implementation Science Community of Practice is hosting a Cancer Health Data Conference in 2017, the first event of this nature in NSW.
The conference, titled 'Flipping the Record: using clinical data to transform cancer care', will bring together innovative ideas in how we use health data to support care and research, and foster collaborations.
The program will address:
- improving data quality and collection processes
- linking data to practice and service delivery
- monitoring the use of data in monitoring care, outcomes and professional development
- the use of data in governance and reporting
The format of the day will include:
- keynote presentations from leaders of translational cancer centres and International experts
- rapid fire presentation sessions of selected abstracts featuring local examples of data usage in healthcare
- group discussions and expert panel debates
- optional post-conference networking
This event is coordinated by the Implementation Science Community of Practice.
Who should attend?
Oncology clinicians, managers, data scientists, and researchers.
Please visit the events area of the community of practice website for further information & registration details.
HCRA members who would like more information on the activities of this community of practice and the involvement of HCRA can contact Melissa McEnallay, HCRA Implementation Science Program Officer - HCRA-Implementation@newcastle.edu.au