Opening of the Ourimbah Psychology Clinic
Wednesday, 26 April 2017, 12:00 pm — Wednesday, 26 April 2017, 12:30 pm
|Location||Ourimbah Sciences Courtyard|
To expand on the clinical psychology postgraduate training and client services offered at Callaghan campus, Central Coast campus Clinic Director, Dr Sean Halpin and his team invites you to attend the Opening of the Ourimbah Psychology Clinic.
Lunch to follow from 12.30pm. No RSVP required.
About the Clinic
In addition to providing a venue to support high-quality clinical psychology research, the Psychology Clinic at Ourimbah provides a range of services including:
- Individual psychological intervention for adults presenting with a diverse range of issues, such as depression, anxiety, stress, and adjustment to life events
- Assessment and intervention with older adults
- Individual and family-based therapy for children experiencing anxiety, mood, and behavioural issues
- Group-based programs for children with anxiety, children who have experienced bullying
- Group-based parenting programs
- Cognitive assessments for the identification of learning, intellectual and neurodevelopmental disorders