O Week - Semester 2
Tuesday, 22 July 2014, 10:30 am — Wednesday, 23 July 2014, 10:30 pm
|RSVP||Tuesday, 22 July 2014|
O Week is your chance to learn all about university life! Not only are there helpful academic seminars so you can learn about your degree, but the U put on plenty of superfun events and activities for you to learn about uni life – outside the classroom.
There is the O Week fair at Bar on the Hill to explore, where University sporting and social clubs, different University support services and other awesome services set up stalls for you to peruse! The different clubs are a great way to meet new people and there is always a whole heap of free stuff to grab from the stalls. We'll be there so you can drop by, say hello and sign up to be a U Member or find out about everything from volunteering to the next gig at Bar on the Hill.
What's on, Tuesday 22 July
- From 10.30am: The Friendship, meet people and have fun in our quirky ball-pit inspired ship!
- 12 - 2pm: Roam the expo on the Bar on the Hill Lawn
- 12pm: Live entertainment with Small Town Giants at Bar on the Hill.
- 12.45 - 1.45pm: Free BBQ underneath Bar on the Hill
- 1.45pm: join the Campus Quest, a fun team challenge to help you get to know your classmates and the campus. It starts on the Bar on the Hill lawn.
- 2 - 7pm: Our Shout with live music from the Mark Wells Band
What's on, Wednesday 23 July
- Get ready for a hairy good time when the world's premier beard-related rock act, The Beards play Bar on the Hill. Tickets on sale now