Final year Nurse job application seminar - Careers workshop Ourimbah
Tuesday, 6 May 2014, 11:00 am — Tuesday, 6 May 2014, 12:00 pm
|Location||For location details visit CareerHub. Registration is essential.|
|Contact||Careers Service, 02 4921 5588, email@example.com|
|RSVP||Tuesday. 6 May 2014|
This seminar has been developed specifically for final year nursing students.
This seminar will outline three key parts of a typical registered nurse job application:
- what to say in a cover letter
- how to create a registered nurse resume
- how to address selection criteria.
These skills will be critical for your career development as:
- you may not be offered a new graduate transition program position and will need to compete in the open market
- once you complete your transition program you will need to compete for other RN jobs
You will also find out about the free careers services available to you as a current student and graduate.
To attend the workshop, please register through CareerHub.