Office of Student Advocacy
The Office of Student Advocacy provides access for all students to independent professional advocacy services.
Our student advocates are here for you, and can
- Listen and understand issues so that quality advice can be provided
- Provide information and advice about policies and procedures
- Assist students with appeals
- Support students to resolve issues by providing mediation, negotiation and advocacy
How can you get support from our student advocates?
Make contact via email.
In your email, it really helps if you can provide:
- Your name
- Your student number
- Your program or course
- A brief outline of the issue and
- An idea of the outcome you are seeking
We look forward to working with you.
Katrina Curry and Roger Pryor - Student Advocates
The Office of Student Advocacy is a SSAF funded program