Our Campus Care program provides information, advice and support in managing inappropriate, concerning or threatening behaviours.
Operating as part of the University Health Service, we have trained counsellors who can talk through your experience. Depending on what happened, we will work with other support services and teams (including the Complaints Office, Dean of Students, Counselling Service and HR Services) to help you cope and implement a safety plan to stop it happening again.
If you experience any of the following please call us on 4921 8600:
- feel threatened or unsafe
- have concerns about someone else's behaviour or wellbeing
- have received unwanted attention
- are worried about someone harming themselves or someone else
- wish to clarify issues of responsibility, confidentiality or duty of care.
You can also email us.
For more information see: