Risk assessments online training
All new staff need to complete the Online Health and Safety Induction within the first two weeks of starting. This training provides you with essential health and safety information and tips on how to access further documents, processes and systems.
- Log in to Discover by clicking on the ‘Start the training' button above and then select the 'UON staff login’ link.
- Enter your Uni-ID (eg: abc123) and password where prompted.
- Click on the ‘Launch course’ button.
- Enroll in the course if requested.
- Click on the ‘Health and Safety Induction module’ link on the course page.
- Follow the prompts and complete the training in the module window.
- Complete the quiz – you have unlimited attempts at passing the quiz. Questions are randomised so you may not see the same questions again at subsequent attempts.
- When you pass the quiz, continue by clicking the ‘Next’ button until prompted to close the module window.
- Once back at the course page, you may logout of Discover.
- Your result will be added to your Discover training history.