Centre for Teaching and Learning
The Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL) supports students and academic staff in their pursuit of learning success and teaching excellence.
Our training can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your course, faculty or school. Alternatively, our staff are available to work with you on an individual basis.
Take a look at the ways we can assist you through our programs, services and resources:
- Our New Faculty Orientation program, which includes Teaching Essentials is an integral part of our support for new teaching staff.
- Add to your teaching credentials by undertaking a certificate program.
- Develop your teaching skills with our professional development programs.
- Blackboard and e-teaching assistance is available through our UoNline Support Team.
- Our Blended and Online Learning Design (BOLD) lab will help you plan, design and create innovative online learning.
- We can assist you in building evidence of your teaching practice for your portfolio or for a grant or award application through observations of teaching, peer review and mid-semester feedback.