The Course management and assessment procedure manual outlines what steps you should follow when designing, managing and reviewing courses.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning is available to assist you with course design and development including blended and online teaching, professional development, and support for student learning. CTL also has resources available to help you in your role as a course coordinator.
Here you will find additional resources to help you with planning and assessment design.
- Course coordinator checklist (DOC, 85KB)
- Course outline content checklist (DOC, 70KB)
- Academic reflection on courses (DOC, 33KB)
- Course reflection summary (DOC, 37KB)
- Assessment design checklist (DOC, 32KB)
- School assessment body responsibilities guideline (DOC, 50KB)
- Examination papers review checklist (DOC, 30KB)
- Assessment types and combinations (DOC, 30KB)
Course coordinators often assist students to access support to reach their academic potential and to tackle life's challenges.
Submitting course notes to bookshops for sale - online form
Complete the Bookshop advice form if you would like to submit course notes for sale at either the Co-Op Bookshop at the Central Coast Campus at Ourimbah, or the ITSA Bookshop at our Port Macquarie campus.
Treasury Operations at Ourimbah will be advised by the relevant bookshops of the number of items sold during each semester, and will invoice them accordingly. Any unsold items will be returned to the relevant faculty.
Key policies for course coordinators
Refer to our policy library for policies related to course management and assessment.