Assessment, exams and grading
This information will assist you in the administration of assessments, exams and grading.
Setting up an exam
The Examination and Timetabling Office in Student and Academic Services coordinates and runs formal examinations. To view deadlines for setting up an online exam, submitting formal exam papers, uploading final course results and fully graded dates for each academic term, see the Examinations Important Dates documents:
- 2014 important dates (onshore semester examinations) (DOC, 17KB)
- 2014 important dates (onshore trimester examinations) (DOC, 43KB)
- 2014 important dates (Singapore examinations) (DOC, 46KB)
Visit the myExams portal to complete examination tasks such as exam requests and uploading exam papers.
Procedures and policies
The Course Management and Assessment Procedure Manual offers information on courses, assessments, formal exams and grading.
When a student is seeking special consideration because adverse circumstances have impacted their performance, you can follow the steps described in the Adverse Circumstances Affecting Assessment Items Procedure.
Policies relating to assessments, exams and grading include:
- Amendment to final result - class list (DOC, 141KB)
- Amendment to final result - individual (DOC, 138KB)
- Amendment to formal examination paper (DOC, 30KB)
- Application for an examination seat for students enrolled in course(s) (PDF, 125KB)
- Assessment schedules (PDF, 295KB)
- Assessment variety (PDF, 278KB)
- Rubrics (PDF, 287KB)