Reporting and analytics
Reporting on our achievements helps us monitor the performance of every aspect of our University and its functions.
Strategy, Planning and Performance synthesises data from multiple corporate systems including:
- Program and Course Tracking systems
- Online survey system
- Government data systems
The above information is provided to senior management, University staff and external bodies including government authorities. Key summaries are provided in the Annual Report and other institutional publications.
Comprehensive reports also available for distribution include:
- Program and Core Courses – demographic, enrolment and performance data
- Admissions – preferences, offers and enrolments
- Surveys – for UoN students, staff, and alumni
- UniForum – national benchmarking professional staff activity survey
Reports and analytics requests
Authorised staff can access a range of reports via the MIS.
The following resources also provide further reporting and analytics information: