At UoN we strive to achieve the highest quality in everything we do to ensure that we remain a world-class institution. To encourage a culture of continuous improvement we strongly focus on:
- benchmarking performance against the sector nationally and internationally
- surveying key stakeholders (students, graduates and staff)
- monitoring student performance (in terms of course and program completion rates)
- ongoing assessment of program and course quality (external program reviews and annual program reporting)
- ongoing assessment of organisational unit performance (Organisational Unit Reviews)
- continuous stakeholder engagement through focus groups.
The above processes are coordinated by Strategy, Planning and Performance and feedback is reported to various University committees to help inform our strategies for improvement.
Our quality assurance processes encompass all our campus locations and demographic cohorts.