Teachers' consultative committee
The Teachers' Consultative Committee was established under the University of Newcastle Teachers enterprise agreement, 2010. The committee is comprised of elected staff representatives and managers who work together on specific issues.
- Teachers enterprise agreement 2010 (Clause 55) (PDF, 11KB) provides the constitution and membership structure of the Teachers Consultative Committee.
The enterprise agreement indicates three nominees of the National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU) and three nominees of our University. Generally membership consists of a combination of the following:
- a state office industrial officer and/or
- a local office industrial officer
- at least one staff member who is a NTEU representative
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
- Director, People and Workforce Strategy
- Associate Director, Employee Relations
- Senior Employee Relations Officer
Meeting notes will be published here as they become available.
For more information about consultative committees, please contact: