Strategic IT Committee
The Strategic Information Technology Committee (SITC) advises the Vice-Chancellor through the Executive Committee on IT policy, strategy, prioritisation and execution, and governance matters. The committee's role is to ensure that IT priorities align with the University's NeW Directions Strategic Plan 2013 - 2015 and that IT capital investment delivers the required return on investment.
IT advisory groups report to the SITC and are coordinated through the IT Governance Portfolio Office.
- Strategic IT Committee terms of reference (PDF, 93KB)
- Strategic IT Committee and advisory group membership (XLS, 17KB)
- IT governance framework overview (PDF, 163KB)
Meeting dates and documents
|Meeting date||Papers due by||Agenda||Papers||Minutes|
Strategic IT Advisory Groups (SAGS) report to SITC and facilitate the alignment of IT strategies with the University's plans.
- Administration Strategic IT Advisory Group
- Education Strategic IT Advisory Group
- Physical and Virtual Infrastructure Strategic IT Advisory Group
- Research and Innovation Strategic IT Advisory Group
- Web and Information Management Strategic IT Advisory Group
For information about governance of the Strategic Information Technology Committee (SITC) including committee meeting details and previous minutes, contact: