Research Committee meetings
The Research Committee advises Academic Senate on strategic policy, planning, quality assurance and performance in relation to research, research training and research development.
Faculty research committees provide input and representation to the Research Committee.
2014 meeting dates and documents
|Meeting date||Papers due by||Agenda||Papers||Minutes|
|26 February||10 February||Attached||Attached|
|16 April||31 March||Attached||Attached|
|2 July||16 June||Attached|
|3 September||18 August|
|7 November||23 October|
Faculty Research Committees
- Faculty Research Committee, Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty Research Committee, Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty Research Committee, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty Research Committee, Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Faculty Research Committee, Faculty of Science and Information Technology
Researcher resources has information on research funding opportunities, research performance data, scientific support services, research systems and ethics and compliance procedures for research projects.
For more information, including committee meeting details and previous minutes, contact:
Shirley.Sorensen@newcastle.edu.au, or Secretariat@newcastle.edu.au