Faculty Board - Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty Board, Faculty of Business and Law terms of reference (PDF, 46KB)
- Faculty Board, Faculty of Business and Law membership (PDF, 89KB)
2014 meeting dates and documents
|Meeting date||Papers due by||Agenda||Papers||Minutes|
|9 April||26 March|
|9 July||25 June|
|12 November||29 October|
Meetings are held at 2pm in the Oasis Meeting Room at Newcastle Campus and are video-conferenced to Central Coast, Newcastle City Precinct, and Sydney campuses.
In the Faculty of Business and Law, the following committees operate:
- Faculty Executive Group - provides advice to the Pro Vice-Chancellor and committees which report to the Faculty Board.
- Teaching and Learning Committee
- Faculty Research Committee
- Faculty Progress and Appeals Committee
- Academic Promotions Appraisal Committee
- Work Health and Safety Committee
- Faculty Board of Advice - meets quarterly to facilitate faculty engagement with business and industry sectors
- Faculty External Engagement Committee - meets bimonthly to facilitate engagement between the Faculty, external partners and the community
- Committee on Internationalisation
- Faculty of Business and Law Marketing Committee
For information about governance of the Faculty of Business and Law, including committee meeting details and previous minutes, contact:
Visit the Faculty of Business and Law.