Academic Staff Consultative Committee
The Academic Staff Consultative Committee was established under the University of Newcastle Academic Staff Enterprise Agreement, 2010. The Committee is comprised of elected staff representatives and managers who work together on specific issues.
- Academic Staff Enterprise Agreement 2010 (Clause 47) (PDF, 10KB) provides the terms of reference and membership structure of the Academic Staff Consultative Committee.
The enterprise agreement indicates three nominees of the National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU) and three nominees of UoN. Generally membership consists of a combination of the following:
- a state office industrial officer and/or
- a local office industrial officer
- at least one staff member who is a NTEU representative
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
- Director, People and Workforce Strategy
- Associate Director, Employee Relations
- Senior Employee Relations Officer
Meeting notes will be published here as they become available.
For more information about consultative committees, please contact: