Corporate plans are in place across the University to provide a roadmap and prioritise activities as we work toward achieving the strategic objectives described in NeW Directions.
The University's overarching Corporate Plan pulls together each faculty and division corporate plan. These, in turn, create the framework for school, unit and individual work plans.
In 2014, the second year of NeW Directions, we are focusing our efforts in the following areas:
What is the difference between the Strategic and Corporate Plans?
The Strategic Plan:
- articulates the direction of the University in the medium term (three to five years)
- takes a whole-of-institution perspective when setting strategic objectives and tracking performance
- formulates priority initiatives to achieve objectives
The Corporate Plan:
- is the annual blueprint that identifies the strategic priorities for the year (from the strategic plan)
- translates our strategic objectives into meaningful action at every level of the University
- brings together the corporate plans of each faculty and division, which in turn inform the work plans of every school, unit, team and individual
- is the framework against which we track progress and performance