Introduction to Web Engineering
Available in 2012
|Callaghan Campus||Semester 2|
Previously offered in 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
1. Introduction to collaborative development methodologies.
2. Software design techniques for distributed heterogeneous computing environments.
3. Languages, components and techniques that support web based application development.
4. Evolutionary development techniques and effort estimation.
5. Web Engineering lifecycle and fine grained software evolution.
6. Developing software tools for the non-expert.
7. Group development of Web-based software
* Design methodologies to support customizable systems.
* Development and maintenance models for Web Systems.
* Documents oriented system development.
* Server Side Programming: JSP, Java Beans, JDBC etc.
* System security signed applets and encrypted communications.
* Introduction to programming distributed web architectures.
* End-User application development and cultural aspects.
* Techniques for supporting mobile Web device.
SENG6110 and COMP6050.
Modes of Delivery
Lecture: for 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
Laboratory: for 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term