Advanced Topics in Experimental Psychology
This course forms part of an Australian Psychological Society accredited sequence.
Students study advanced topics in the area of experimental psychology including cognition, cognitive development, perception, learning and neuroscience. A wide range of topics within each of these three areas will be offered and may vary from year to year.
Not currently available.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2015.
1. Search for relevant and suitable reading material
2. Interpret this material
3. Critically evaluate the material
4. Verbally present information in an interesting and comprehensible manner with appropriate interpretation and evaluation
5. Present information in written format in an interesting and comprehensible manner with appropriate interpretation and evaluation
6. Knowledge: Students will be expected to gain knowledge in their topic area at an advanced level.
As the course deals with current research in experimental psychology, the list of topics will be available at the beginning of the semester.
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Postgraduate).
An APS accredited sequence in Psychology (years 1 - 3)
Written Assignment: Essays / Written Assignments
Presentation: Presentations - Individual