This course develops advanced workplace skills, dealing with individual and group dynamics, discipline, problem solving and interventions at the individual, group and organisational levels.
This course is not part of an APAC accredited sequence.
Availability2017 Course Timetables
- Semester 1 - 2017
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. apply advanced skills and knowledge to address problem identification, team building and group facilitation
2. apply advanced skills and knowledge to develop strategies, plans and interventions to address conflict and dysfunctional relations in the workplace
3. apply advanced skills and knowledge on interpreting issues in organisational climate, stress and well-being and propose interventions
- Groups and teams
- Organisational culture and organisational climate
- Stress and Wellbeing
- Group facilitation skills
- Conflict resolution
Prior successful completion of PSYC6000 & PSYC6050 or approval for enrolment by the Program Convenor.
PSYC6000 and PSYC6050 or equivalent
Quiz: 6 multiple choice tests
Quiz: 4 short answer questions
Online 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term