This course develops advanced workplace skills, dealing with individual and group dynamics, discipline, problem solving and interventions at the individual, group and organisational levels.
This course is not part of an APAC accredited sequence.
- Semester 1 - 2016
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Be able to develop and apply skill and plans to address problem identification, team building and group facilitation.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of conflict and strategies to address conflict and dysfunctional relations in the workplace
3. Demonstrate an understanding of organizational climate, stress and wellbeing
- Groups and teams
- Organisational culture and organisational climate
- Stress and Wellbeing
- Group facilitation skills
- Conflict resolution
Prior successful completion of PSYC6000 & PSYC6050 or approval for enrolment by the Program Convenor.
PSYC6000 and PSYC6050 or equivalent
Quiz: 6 multiple choice tests
Quiz: 4 short answer questions
Online 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term