Intermediate Japanese 2
Designed for those with an understanding of the materials taught in Intermediate Japanese I. In this course more advanced forms of grammar and sentence patterns are studied. Reading and writing skills will also be raised to a higher level.
- Semester 2 - 2016
1. An understanding of all the basic Japanese sentence structures
2. An ability to read Japanese text at an intermediate level
3. An ability to express their own ideas in written forms
4. An ability to use online Japanese dictionaries and word processors
5. Oral communication skills at an intermediate level
6. An understanding of aspects of Japanese culture necessary for effective communication
- Introduction of new sentence patterns
- reading texts that include those sentence patterns
- writing exercise to express original ideas using new sentence patterns
- oral communication practice
This course replaces the following course(s): JAPN2120. Students who have successfully completed JAPN2120 are not eligible to enrol in JAPN2112.
This course replaces JAPN2120. If you have successfully completed JAPN2120 you cannot enrol in this course.
JAPN2111 Intermediate Japanese I
Written Assignment: Written assignments
Written Assignment: Written tests
Presentation: In class Group Presentation
Face to Face On Campus 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term