Intermediate Japanese 1
Designed for those with an understanding of elementary Japanese. In this course more advanced forms of grammar and sentence patterns are studied. Reading and writing skills will also be raised to an intermediate level.
- Semester 1 - 2016
1. An understanding of grammatical structures at an intermediate level
2. An ability to read Japanese text at an intermediate level
3. An ability to express their own ideas in written forms
4. An ability to use online Japanese dictionaries and word processors
5. Oral communication skills at an intermediate level
6. An understand of aspects of Japanese culture necessary for effective communication
- Introduction of new sentence patterns
- reading texts that include those sentence patterns
- writing exercise to express original ideas using new sentence patterns
- oral communication practice
This course replaces the following course(s): JAPN2110. Students who have successfully completed JAPN2110 are not eligible to enrol in JAPN2111.
This course replaces JAPN2110. If you have successfully completed JAPN2110 you cannot enrol in this course.
JAPN1120 Elementary Japanese II
Written Assignment: Written Assignments
In Term Test: Written tests
Presentation: In class oral presentations
Face to Face On Campus 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term