Information Technology Research II
Not currently available.
This Course was last offered in Trimester 2 - 2016.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Develop and implement a research plan;
2. Where appropriate to the project, collect and analyse data and communicate the results in a meaningful manner;
3. Develop critical and analytical skills;
4. Develop time management skills appropriate to research at Honours level;
5. Develop editing and drafting skills for research projects;
6. Discuss research findings using appropriate communication skills;
7. Finalise a theoretically, methodologically and technically sophisticated research project appropriate to MIT Honours level.
The content of the research project will be substantially determined by the student, in that the student will choose, in consultation with the Honours Co-ordinator, the topic of his/her thesis or technical/creative project and on this basis will be allocated a supervisor from within the discipline area. The project area will determine the detailed content. Drafting aspects of the thesis and technical/creative project appropriate to research projects undertaken at Honours level.Finalising a theoretically, methodologically and technically sophisticated research project.
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Master of Information Technology (Honours) and (Advanced) programs.