Health Science Honours III
This course completes the development of the skills and knowledge needed to complete a research project for the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours). Students will complete and submit the Honours thesis in this course, with guidance from their academic supervisor.
Not currently available.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2016.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Conduct research under supervision
2. Demonstrate a deep understanding and interpretation of their research project aims, rationale, methods, results, and clinical or scientific relevance
3. Articulate in written form their research project aims, rationale, methods, results, and clinical or scientific relevance.
- Individual academic Honours supervision relevant to the student's Honours research project, with an emphasis on effectively presenting research results in written form
- Development of writing skills for presenting and interpreting research results
- Completion of the Honours thesis.
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) program.
Bachelor's degree in Medical Radiation Science, Oral Health, Podiatry or the equivalent.
Written Assignment: Written Assignment